Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sharing Childhood Memories with Shannon

Recently BICO Transportation took on a two day job that was thirty years in the making.

The 400 mile trip (including what was being hauled, loaded, and unloaded) would take two days to complete, and so Shannon accompanied Josh on this working adventure.

The job went smoothly, and everyone was happy, but the story lies in the magic of memories.

Let’s have Josh (in his own words) tell you what happened…

Here are some pictures from a trip that we did from Rice, WA to Rochester, WA. What was special about this trip for me is that we inadvertently drove by a place called Sun Lakes Resort. The memories started coming back; this place was the place my dad used to take us on vacation 30 years ago. I immediately called and got us a cabin for the night since it was a 2 day trip. As I walked around the resort with my wife looking at these old ragged cabins that look the same as they did 30 years ago, I had a lot of good memories come back to me about our family vacations. It was really a wonderful experience for me.


From BICO to you…

Thank you to everyone who has trusted us to move what’s important and special to you. It’s an honor to play a small role in the memories yet to be created by you and your loved ones.

From our family to yours…God bless!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment